Mission, Vision and Goals
Alhambra District will educate the whole child.
Alhambra Elementary School District will enrich the life of the whole child in collaboration with families and the greater community. We will promote social and global consciousness that encompasses a profound respect for all humanity.
Five Priority Areas
1. Engage every student in rigorous academic and dynamic extracurricular opportunities.
2. Prepare al students for success in life by employing comprehensive, evidence-based programs, methodology, and pedagogy.
3. Support and development of the whole child through sound business practices and a commitment to fiscal responsibility. Become the industry leader in attracting, developing, and retaining top talent.
4. Inspire community engagement to build pride, loyalty, and trust in the Alhambra Elementary School District through standard and innovative strategies.
5. Develop organizational structures that invest in people, programs, and processes to ensure a child-centered community.